Here are links to some of our friends. Feel free to check back. The list is evolving…
- Palouse Mindfulness – Dave Potter created and maintains this website which offers a free online Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction class. This will change your life!
- The Gong Shop – https://thegongshop.com – a good source for fine sound healing tools at fair prices.
- Sounds Eternal – https://soundseternal.com – Mike Tamburo is among the most talented and knowledgeable gong players of our time.
- Institut für Klang-Massag-Therapie (Institute for Sound Massage Therapy) – https://www.klang-massage-therapie.ch – Elisabeth Dierlich offers Peter Hess ® Sound Massage as well as gong training.
- Peter Hess Institut – https://www.peter-hess-institut.de – Peter Hess adapted the ancient teachings of the Far East on sound healing for use in the western world. He offers some of the finest quality Himalayan bowls for healing use.
- Forgive For Good – Fred Luskin, PhD – A framework for healing trauma through forgiveness
- Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life – Marshall Rosenberg, PhD – A new way of communicating around conflict that can help one to get their needs met in relationship to others
- Sacred Therapies: The Kundalini Yoga Meditation Handbook for Mental Health – David Shannahoff-Khalsa – The wisdom of the late Yogi Bhajan has been organized in a way that is useful for both mental health practitioners and kundalini yoga teachers.