Here are links to some of our friends. Feel free to check back. The list is evolving…
- Palouse Mindfulness – Dave Potter created and maintains this website which offers a free online Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction class. This will change your life!
- Sounds Eternal – Mike Tamburo is among the most talented and knowledgeable gong players of our time.
- Institut für Klang-Massag-Therapie (Institute for Sound Massage Therapy) – Elisabeth Dierlich offers Peter Hess ® Sound Massage as well as gong training.
- Peter Hess Institut – Peter Hess adapted the ancient teachings of the Far East on sound healing for use in the western world. He offers some of the finest quality Himalayan bowls for healing use.
- Shawn Aceto Sounds – Custom made gongs as well as a variety of brand name healing tools.
- Crystanium Gongs – Maker of wind harps and gongs using crystal titanium.
- The Gong Shop – a good source for fine sound healing tools at fair prices.
- Thomann Music – A low-cost alternative for gongs.
- Gaia Tree Yoga Shala – Elise Mitchell is a talented yoga instructor, teacher trainer, and coach. Her studio in Virgin, UT is one of the hidden gems in Southwest Utah!
- Awakened Soul – Joni Simmons offers a variety of yoga styles and sound healing services at her studio and esoteric shop in Washington, UT.
- Forgive For Good – Fred Luskin, PhD – A framework for healing trauma through forgiveness
- Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life – Marshall Rosenberg, PhD – A new way of communicating around conflict that can help one to get their needs met in relationship to others
- The Body Keeps the Score – Bessel van der Kolk, MD – Groundbreaking research and observations from decades of work with patients suffering from PTSD.
- Sacred Therapies: The Kundalini Yoga Meditation Handbook for Mental Health – David Shannahoff-Khalsa – This book mirrors the structure of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual for Mental Disorders, 4th Edition (DSM-IV) and provides Kundalini Yoga practices which can be used to assist those who are dealing with each category of mental disorders.