Gong / Healing Bowl – Sales and Training
- Alessandra Montaña – Yoga and sound healing events and training by long-time practitioner Alessandra Montaña.
- Gong Dharma – Trainings by Yogi Mehtab Benton, author of Gong Yoga and other books.
- Gong Academy – Long time trainer and practitioner Tina Marie Stahl’s website.
- Gong Summit – A semi-regular meeting of the leading figures in the world of gonging.
- School of Gong – Gong trainings by Mike Tamburo, Mitch Nur, Thomas Orr Anderson among others.
- Sounds Eternal – Mike Tamburo is among the most talented and knowledgeable gong players of our time.
- Institut für Klang-Massag-Therapie (Institute for Sound Massage Therapy) – Elisabeth Dierlich offers Peter Hess ® Sound Massage as well as gong training.
- Peter Hess Institut – Peter Hess trainings and therapy-grade singing bowls.
- Shawn Aceto Sounds – Custom made gongs as well as a variety of brand name healing tools.
- Crystanium Gongs – Maker of wind harps and gongs using crystal titanium.
- The Gong Shop – a good source for gongs at fair prices.
- Thomann Music – A low-cost alternative for Paiste gongs.
- Tone of Life Gongs – seller of gongs and stands.
- Gaia Tree Yoga Shala – Elise Mitchell is a talented yoga instructor, teacher trainer, and coach. Her studio in Virgin, UT is one of the hidden gems in Southwest Utah!
- Cedar Yoga Space – Rebecca Simmons is an experienced yoga instructor and Thai Massage Therapist. Her space is one of the few of its kind in Cedar City, UT.
- Awakened Soul – Joni Simmons offers a variety of yoga styles and sound healing services at her studio and esoteric shop in Washington, UT.
- Palouse Mindfulness – Dave Potter created and maintains this website which offers a free online Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction class. This will change your life!
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) – Meta-analysis of scholarly writings of the use of MBSR (as developed by John Kabat-Zinn, PhD) to treat chronic illnesses including anxiety/depression.
- Forgive For Good – Fred Luskin, PhD – A framework for healing trauma through forgiveness
- Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life – Marshall Rosenberg, PhD – A new way of communicating around conflict that can help one to get their needs met in relationship to others
- The Body Keeps the Score – Bessel van der Kolk, MD – Groundbreaking research and observations from decades of work with patients suffering from PTSD.
- Sacred Therapies: The Kundalini Yoga Meditation Handbook for Mental Health – David Shannahoff-Khalsa – This book mirrors the structure of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual for Mental Disorders, 4th Edition (DSM-IV-TR) and provides Kundalini Yoga practices which can be used to assist those who are dealing with each category of mental disorders.
- Gibraltar Hardware – Far and away the best quality stands for gongs and other sound healing tools.
- Humes and Berg Gong Cases – Sturdy cases for gongs and other sound healing tools.
Marketing / Advertising
- Friends of WhoFish.Org – online research for sharing information about one’s business and events.