A Novel Sound-Based Treatment Could Help to Lift Your Mood, Reduce Stress or Anxiety
You are being invited to participate in a scientific study on the effects of technologically-enhanced music on mood. This will be a four-week long study in which you will listen to 30-minute tracks of relaxing music in the comfort of your own home 3-7 times per week. You will be asked to fill out a brief assessment of mood at the beginning and end of the study, as well as at the midpoint, 2-weeks after the beginning. At the end of participation, participants will be provided with a $200 Amazon gift card as remuneration for their time spent on this study.
- You must have access to the internet
- You must be able to speak and read English
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must not be hearing impaired
- You must not have been diagnosed with a psychotic disorder
- You must be willing to commit to participate in a 30-min online activity between 3 and 7 days each week for four consecutive weeks
- You must be willing to fill out a brief online assessment of mood three times during the course of the study
Please note, the study is now full and we are no longer accepting participants. Thank you for your interest.